Do You Want to Make a Difference?
Become a Corporate Member
We can all make a difference, from making responsible choices when we go shopping, to getting involved in standard setting, there are numerous ways to be involved.
PEFC is an International non-profit, non governmental organisation dedicated to promoting Sustainable Forest Management through independent third party certification.
One of the ways in which your organisation can support PEFC is by becoming a corporate member. Application form
As a not for profit company, PEFC’s funding is reinvested in supporting the growth of sustainably managed forests in the UK and around the world.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
The key benefit of Corporate Membership is that we can provide you with annual training on responsible forest products sourcing for your CSR/procurement teams and/or suppliers.
- An opportunity to show your commitment to responsible procurement and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Full voting rights at the PEFC UK Annual General Meeting
- Access PEFC’s promotional logo
- Opportunities to promote your company in our case studies and other publications
- Potential promotional partnerships
- Nominate candidates for the UK board of directors
For further information please contact Hilary Khawam