Timber has increasing appeal for architects, designers and those who specify materials for construction projects. Specifiers can now learn more about how responsibly sourced timber fits within the Circular Economy agenda, through our fully-accredited Timber and the Circular Economy CPD course.
The format of the CPD is an hour-long webinar. A CPD certificate of attendance will be awarded to all participants.
Why You Need to Know about Timber and the Circular Economy
While timber is the ultimate renewable material, we need to make the very best use of this valuable resource. Ensuring timber products and buildings last for their required design life, and that they can be reused or remanufactured at the end of use, are key circular economy solutions.
By ensuring timber products meet the circular economy agenda we can continue to incorporate these renewable, low-carbon materials into the buildings of the future, and help increase the overall carbon storage in buildings.
What you will learn from this CPD
- the background to the circular economy
- where timber fits within the circular economy
- how responsible timber sourcing contributes to Circular Economy goals
- how Circular Economy timber products can be incorporated into your designs
- the Circular Economy business models you could consider
If you would like to join our free webinar please contact email@example.com
Image credit – Sustainable Construction Solutions